Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Inside the Meltdown"

It seems to me that every day the news is filled with stories about the growing financial crisis in the United States. Many of these stories are long on hyperbole and short on substance. Almost all of them offer "insight" that is unsurprisingly tainted by political, commercial or social agendas that only serve to cast doubt upon the veracity of the "news" reports.

The other night my wife and I caught an outstanding documentary on PBSs' "Frontline" that cogently chronicles the events leading up to the first Wall St bailout in a simple, factual presentation unclouded by blatant ulterior motives.

I highly recommend that you take an hour out of your day and watch the episode online.

Here is the link: FRONTLINE: Inside the Meltdown

Reach me at: michael.sussilleaux@gmail.com